Are you looking to take your photography to the next level? Join Photofocus publisher Rich Harrington for a free webinar as he helps you unlock HDR photography. This session is all about getting natural looking photos with expanded details, tone, and color.
How to Fix HDR problems In-camera & Aurora HDR
May 21, 2018. 10.00 AM Pacific Time (PST)
Discover how to create better HDR images from start to finish with photographer and Photofocus publisher Richard Harrington.
Event Details: Here’s what you will learn.
- Essential camera settings when shooting HDR
- How to shoot better HDR images from a tripod
- How to shoot better HDR images hand-held
- Loading images into Aurora HDR
- Removing Ghosts for moving objects
- Getting the best alignment for your brackets
- How to avoid to fix noisy images and chromatic aberration
- Syncing lens corrections between layers
- Using masks for advanced details recovery
- How to avoid glows and halos
- Fixing dust and spots with Luminar
We hope you can join us live for this event. We’ll also tackle your questions in real-time during the webcast. Be sure to signup if you can’t attend in person and we’ll send you a link to the webcast.
Need Aurora HDR?
- Want to try out Aurora HDR for this webinar? You can download a free trial here.
- Current users of Aurora HDR 2017 may upgrade for $39 ($29 with PHOTOFOCUS coupon code) – click here and enter the code.
- New users can purchase Aurora HDR 2018 for $79 ($69 with PHOTOFOCUS coupon code) – click here and enter the code.
Latest posts by Photofocus Team (see all)
- What is street photography, really? - January 16, 2019
- Photographing high school football with the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, part three - January 11, 2019
- Photographing high school football with the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, part two - January 4, 2019