Photofocus and Adobe Stock are starting your photographic year off with an exclusive series of webinars to help your business.
Resolution 2018 Webinar #2
I will register my copyrights – Thursday, January 11th, 2018 at 3:00 pm EST / 12:00 pm PST
While your photographs are copyrighted when the shutter button is pressed they don’t count legally until they are registered. Kevin Ames hosts this webinar on copyright registration. His guests are ASMP Atlanta board member John Slemp and intellectual property attorney Jeff Veal. Together, Jeff and John explain what copyright is, why registration is important and how to register your copyrights. Questions may be sent via chat during the webinar.
Sponsored by Adobe Stock.
2018 Resolution Webinar Series
- I Will Organize My Photo Library: View now
- I Will Register My Copyrights: January 11, 2018 @ 3:00pm EST / 12:00 pm PST
- I Will Get Model/Property Releases: January 16, 2018 @ 3:00 pm EST / 12:00 pm PST
- I Will Build an Online Portfolio: January 24, 2018, @ 3:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm PST
- I Will Monetize My Photography/Videography: January 31, 2018, @ 3:30 pm EST / 12:30 pm PST
Latest posts by Kevin Ames (see all)
- Photographer of the Day: Jeff Goldberg - August 21, 2018
- Creating custom backdrops for your photos using stock images - August 20, 2018
- Sunday Comics: I wish I had your job… - August 19, 2018