In this renewed, reinvigorated episode of The Mind Your Own Business Podcast, Scott Bourne and guest co-host Chamira Young discuss the most common myths about running a photography business.
Specific topics of discussion include the following MYTHS:
- When you decide to go pro, all you’ll be doing is taking photos.
- You have to be cheaper than your competition down the street.
- Everyone is your client.
- You have to do everything yourself.
- Your gear is what makes a photographer great.
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes. We’d also love to get your feedback. Is there anything that you want us to cover on the show in the future?
Latest posts by Chamira Young (see all)
- The Mind Your Own Business Podcast | Photofocus Podcast October 13, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- Review: The Impact Quikbalance 12″ Gray Panel for Correct White Balance in Camera - October 6, 2017
- Breaking Away From Auto White Balance: Setting Custom White Balance in Mixed Lighting - September 26, 2017