Be a Photofocus Photographer of the Day
The POTD curators scour submissions to the Photofocus groups on Flickr, 500px & Google Plus. Upload photos that you have made with one of our daily categories in mind. Be sure to tag your image with the category in which you want to be featured. If you are signed up for Photofocus email notifications, you’ll receive an email announcing the Photographer of the Day.
Curators & Category Schedule
- Susan Kanfer curates Travel every Sunday
- Kristina Sherk curates Portraits every Monday
- Kevin Ames curates Fashion every Tuesday
- Doug Daulton curates Nature every Wednesday
- Nick Minore curates Sports every Thursday
- Robert Vanelli curates Kids every Friday
- Marco Larousse curates Street every Saturday
Submit your photos
If you would like to have an image considered for Photofocus POTD and you cannot access our sharing groups, please feel free to send images (along with contact info) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you submit your photos to us, please name them using this convention:
Images must be at least 1280pixels in the long dimension. If you watermark your photos, please make it as inconspicuous as possible. If it is too blatant it won’t be posted. Please include a text file with your website URL named: Your_Name.txt (.pdf, .pages, or .docx) We use the URL so readers can see more of your work. When you send us a photo, you give us permission to post it in this feature of Photofocus.
This isn’t a contest. The POTD curators choose the photographer of the day for their category based on submitted photos.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- My Five Favorite Adobe Lightroom Keyboard Shortcuts - February 22, 2017
- The Birth Of A Great Photograph - February 16, 2017
- 2017 WPPI Tradeshow Report First Day - February 8, 2017