For many… it’s the camera they’ve been waiting years for. The new 5D Mark IV has a lot to be excited about (see Levi Sim’s rundown).
With an expected release date of late September… waiting can be hard. But here’s a few things to do to speed things up.
Those who get in line first, tend to get their cameras first. If this is important to your workflow, then put the order in. You can always return the camera if it doesn’t meet your needs.
Here’s the direct links to order
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera with 24-105mm f/4L II Lens
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera with 24-70mm f/4L Lens
- Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip for EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
Get Hands On First
Canon is offering an exclusive, hands-on preview at three of their customer support centers. Visitors can try the camera out as well as see Canon technical experts demoing and answering questions.
- Canon Customer Care Center, Melville, NY –
Monday, August 29, 11am-2pm
- Canon Experience Center, Costa Mesa, CA –
Tuesday, August 30, 7pm-9pm
- Canon Professional Service & Support Center, Itasca, IL –
Friday, September 2, 11am-2pm
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Creating custom black-and-white effects with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 17, 2018
- Refining a hue/saturation adjustment layer with the on image tool in Photoshop - October 10, 2018
- Using the color lookup adjustment layer in Photoshop - October 3, 2018