This weeks Photofocus Podcast for the Photofocus InFocus Interview Series. This show Pamela sits down with Brad Moore, former assistant to both Scott Kelby and Joe McNally we we dive into his growth and advice to other photographers trying to navigate the road of building a career. Then we tap into Chamira Young who speaks with Collages.net on how we as photographers can improve how we present ourselves online to our clients and potential clients.
Pamela Berry/ Brad Moore
- What brought Brad into photography?
- How he became assistant to Joe McNally and Scott Kelby?
- Learning from mistakes
- Travel tips
- How being an assistant is so valuable to growing your career?
- Should you attend conferences?
- Being genuine when you network
- Put what you’ve learned to use
- Advice about being a photographer and learning other aspects of the craft
- Gear & Gadget talk
- What inspired getting into Concert photography?
- Tethered workflow on portraits
Chamira Young/ Chantel Corrin from Collages.net
- Presenting yourself as a photographer
- Importance of looking your best online
- Advice on overall design tips for your website
- Tips on how to best share photos with clients
- Tips on making in-person sales easier
- Keeping in touch with clients after a shoot
- What is collages.net and where to find them?
Follow and find out more about Chamira here.
Follow and find out more about Pamela here.
In college she was recruited right off the air from her college radio station and went on to be on air talent for country, top 40, and alternative radio stations including a 2 year gig as an Emcee for Radio Disney.
In the past, Pamela has tech edited books on Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator & Motion. Her main love is being behind the camera whether its doing video or photography.
Latest posts by Pamela Ann Berry (see all)
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Camera Memory Cards - April 30, 2017
- Problem Solving | Photofocus Podcast |April 14th, 2017 - April 14, 2017
- The Q & A Show | Photofocus Podcast July 7th, 2016 - July 7, 2016