- The long awaited Fujifilm X-Pro 2
- Fujifilm X70 (the little brother of the X100?)
- Fujifilm X-E2s (a new camera or only a firmware update?)
- FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR tele zoom lens that Scott has been eagerly waiting for.
- Fujifilm EF-X500 flash
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm 1:4.0 IS PRO lens
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 4-6.3, 100-400 mm Asph. Power OIS lens
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes. We would also love to get your feedback. Is there anything that you want us to cover on the show in the future? And we would appreciate if you could take a short moment to rate or to post a quick review on iTunes for us.
Marco's approach to photography is "reduce to the basics and focus on the story and the subject." Growing up with the limitations that film photography has taught him, he still enjoys the basic approach to photography today. For Marco the camera is a tool and a mere extension of his instincts.
Marco is the producer and co-host of the Photofocus #Inspiration and #Mirrorless podcasts episodes.
Contact Marco on twitter @HamburgCam