This contest ends July 31, 2015.
At Photofocus we love giving away prizes. Especially when those prizes can change your photographic life. We’ve partnered up with KelbyOne and we’ve got a great prize to give away.
The Grand Prize
GRAND PRIZE: A Brand New Panasonic Lumix LX100 and Two Passes to Photoshop World.
SECOND PRIZE: One Pass to Photoshop World
What’s Photoshop World? Only the best training conference on the planet (and I don’t just say that since I’ve attended for the last 11 years).
The Three-day event covers the best in photography, lighting and Photoshop-related technology. In fact, you may learn more in three days then you have in the last year!
If you are into making great images and want to get more from both the shoot and postproduction… this is where you belong. The event is August 1113, 2015 in Las Vegas. You can sign up today for the best rate. (If you do win the contest, they’ll refund your registration… so don’t let that stop you from getting the best price).
Oh… and the camera is pretty sweet too.
Panasonic Lumix LX100
- Legendary LUMIX LX Series with manual controls
- Designed to Inspire Creativity.
- Superior light capture with large, multi-aspect micro four thirds sensor.
- 24-75 millimeter Leica DC lens (F1.7-2.8) for a desirable Bokeh defocus effect.
- Clear and stable framing thanks to eye-level EVF (2,764k-dot).
- Full hybrid photo experience with 30p 4K Ultra HD video and 4K photo mode.
- External flash included.
Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts July 8, 2015 and ends July 31, 2015. The winner gets:
- Panasonic Lumix LX100
- Two tickets to Photoshop World (?August 1113, 2015 in Las Vegas)
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
- Follow Photofocus on Twitter ()
- Follow PhotoshopWorld_ on Twitter ()
- Follow LumixUSA on Twitter ()
If you are already following an account, there’s no need to unfollow and refollow doing so repeatedly will get you permanently blocked and banned from our contests.
Tweet the message you see highlighted below
Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status.
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the Tweet:
Win 2 tickets to Photoshop World and Lumix LX100 from and . Please RT.
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page.
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following Photofocus (), PhotoshopWorld_ on Twitter () and LumixUSA on Twitter () or entered via the RaffleCopter link.
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The prize will be announced on August 1, 2015 by @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.
*We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: The Impact of Light and Motion on Focus - September 23, 2017
- Strategies to Avoid Oversharing on Social Media - September 23, 2017
- Aerial 360˚ Photos Workflow - September 20, 2017