With the release of Photoshop CS6, Adobe introduced the ability to edit video footage. If you’re a Photoshop CC customer, it gets even better. These seven videos walk you through the entire process from building a sequence to working with audio and exporting your video in a variety of high-quality formats.
Learn how Photoshops strongest feature, its image enhancement toolset, translates over to video, from fixing under or overexposed footage, performing color balancing, and adding vibrance and contrast to special effects, such as converting to black and white, and using Smart Filters to soften skin.
- Understanding the video file formats supported in Photoshop
- Controlling playback in the Timeline
- Building a sequence
- Organizing and editing A-roll and B-roll footage
- Adding transitions, adjusting volume, adding music
- Color balancing a shot, adjusting contrast
- Adding a lower-third graphic and animating text
- Exporting to H.264 or QuickTime
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Win Free Tickets to Shutterfest 2018 from Skylum Software - February 15, 2018
- Great Black & White Photos with Luminar - February 15, 2018
- Developing Aerial Photos with Luminar - February 13, 2018