This week’s podcast interviews with two folks influencing the world of photography. First up is Adobe’s Sharad Mangalick who discusses how to use Lightroom Mobile. Then Melissa Niu sits down artist & photographer Renee Robyn.
Levi Sim catches up with Sharad Mangalick, product manager for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Camera Raw. Find out about Lightroom Mobile and other things in the works.
Levi and Sharad discuss:
- Who is Sharad and what he does at Adobe
- What he likes to photograph
- What Sharad shoots with
- Whats Lightroom Mobile
- Why use Lightroom Mobile
- Workflow tips on mobile
- Where to give feedback on Lightroom Mobile
- Where to find Sharad | |
- Who is Renee
- How would Renee describe her work?
- How Renee creates her images?
- How Renee views her images?
- What is essential on her sets?
- How Renee learned photoshop?
- What was a life changing experience for Renee?
- Where can people find Renee?
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016