Our New Google+ Community just welcomed is 1,000th member. This is a great place to connect with readers of Photofocus.
- Discuss articles from the site.
- Share your work (please limit to 1 or 2 photos a week as single posts).
- Get and give feedback from your peers and experts.
- Participate in
- Get Your work featured on Photofocus.
This is a moderated community. Meaning that you must ask permission to join. We let new people into the community in small groups. We ask that you don’t spam other members and that you don’t act like a troll. If you do, you may be asked to leave the group.
If you’re more a
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- What Do the Recent YouTube Changes Mean? - February 23, 2018
- Win Free Tickets to Shutterfest 2018 from Skylum Software - February 15, 2018
- Great Black & White Photos with Luminar - February 15, 2018