Our New Google+ Community just welcomed is 1,000th member. This is a great place to connect with readers of Photofocus.
- Discuss articles from the site.
- Share your work (please limit to 1 or 2 photos a week as single posts).
- Get and give feedback from your peers and experts.
- Participate in
- Get Your work featured on Photofocus.
This is a moderated community. Meaning that you must ask permission to join. We let new people into the community in small groups. We ask that you don’t spam other members and that you don’t act like a troll. If you do, you may be asked to leave the group.
If you’re more a
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Recording Audio in Camera - June 17, 2017
- Macphun Ships Luminar Neptune — an Important Free Update with New Features (now on Mac & PC) - June 15, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Shooting Mode for Video - June 10, 2017