Twitter just got a lot more photographer friendly. You can now enhance your profile to really feature you or your work. The new changes make the profile much more visual.
- Add a larger profile photo. This can be your portrait or business icon. It’s now much easier to read.
- Custom headers. Put a large banner image that showcases one of your best photos or a behind the scenes shot.
- Pin a Tweet. Keep a recent tweet near the top of your timeline.
- Easily Share Photos. Your shared photos are much easier to see with a dedicated tab.
Speaking of Twitter… don’t miss our latest contest.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Building a Photography Portfolio to Get Work - February 17, 2017
- Adobe Creative Suite Officially Retired… But What About Lightroom? - January 26, 2017
- The Ultimate GoPro 5 Kit - November 25, 2016