I’m a big fan of the CamRanger system… particularly when it comes to shooting unique and challenging camera angles. By being able to remotely monitor and adjust my camera, I can put it in an inconvenient or hard-to-reach spot while still getting the best angle. I can then use the CamRanger app and hardware to control the DSLR from an iPad, smartphone, or computer.
This video features two of my colleagues Robbie Carman and Jim Ball. You’ll learn how to:
- Use the CamRanger transponder
- Set up the CamRanger app on your iPad
- Connect and pair your camera with the CamRanger
For the next week you can watch all four parts of the video here for free.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Opening a Single Image from a Folder with Aurora HDR 2018 (part 3) - March 24, 2018
- Working with Single Raw Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 2) - March 20, 2018
- Working with Brackets in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 1) - March 16, 2018