If you have several raw files that were shot under, similar conditions you can save a lot of time by synchronizing their settings
- Using Bridge or the Open dialog, select multiple raw files and open them with Camera Raw.
- Select one image and make any desired adjustments.
- Select multiple images in the Filmstrip area. You can use the Select All button or Shift-click to select a range of images.
- Click the Synchronize button.
- Choose the settings youd like to sync.
- Click OK to apply the changes to your raw files.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016