Welcome to the next Photofocus contest. This contest starts January 10, 2014 and ends April 10, 2014. The winner gets:
- Olympus Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens (34mm in 35mm equivalent)
- Photomatix Pro
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Heres how to enter.
- Follow Photofocus on Twitter ()
- Follow HDRsoft on Twitter ()
Tweet the message you see highlighted below
Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status.
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page thats fine. As long as people end up on this page thats all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the Tweet:
Enter to win chance at an Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera and Photomatix Pro from @HDRsoft & @Photofocus. Please RT. Info http://wp.me/pu7xa-94o
All general Photofocus contest rules apply. Photofocus Contest Page.
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following Photofocus () and HDRsoft on Twitter ()
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The prize will be announced on April 11, 2014 by @Photofocus via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
- US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, theyre liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
We are proud to be working with HDRsoft to produce the HDR Learning Center. HDR Photography is a tool useful to nearly all styles of photography. With Photomatix Pro, you have access to time-saving techniques that let you show the full dynamic range of a scene. The tool is easy to use while offering flexible controls to give you the results you want.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, well continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.
*We reserve the right to substitute a different camera of equal or higher value in the event the manufacturer cannot meet demand or to offer a cash equivalent paid in U.S. dollars to any winner.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.