This week’s podcast features two photographer’s who are well-respected in their field. First up Rich Harrington catches up with landscape and aviation photographer Moose Peterson. Then Melissa Niu interviews Canon Explorer of Light, Eddie Tapp.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/139656172″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”175″ iframe=”true” /]
Here is the new podcast feed:
Mooses true passion is wildlife photography and he considers himself incredibly fortunate to be amongst North Americas critters and bring back their story with his camera. Along the way Moose has been fortunate to be recognized for his passion. One of the original Nikon shooters to receive the D1 in 1999, Moose embraced this new technology becoming the only wildlife photographer in the world to shoot strictly digital in the early years. While a beta site for all the major hardware and software manufacturers, Moose continues his main goal of photographing the life history of North Americas endangered wildlife and wildplaces. Being a creative innovator of new techniques both behind the camera and the computer is the driving force behind his photography and goals.
- What is Mooses speciality?
- What led Moose to his photography interests?
- Aviation photography tips
- Mooses schedule at Photoshop World
- Tips on when to shoot
- Tips on getting access to locations
- Why you need to get it right in the camera
- Where to find Moose?
A gifted photographer and artist, Eddie Tapp has become a tireless educator for professional photographers and a prominent figure in the world of digital imaging. His digital imaging seminars have been hosted around the world, and hes a regular consultant to businesses large and small. Today, hes recognized as one of the top experts on digital photography and Photoshop in the world. With a reputation as an authority on workflow, color management, calibration and Photoshop, he is associated with Adobe Systems along with some of the worlds most prominent photographic manufacturers and distributors.
- What is Eddie up to right now?
- What is it that Eddie LOVES about photography?
- What does Creative Cloud mean to Eddie?
- Discussion about marketing
- Using Social Media effectively
- Comparing your work to others
- Gear talk
- Post Processing a dice and approach
- Advice for up and coming photographers
- Where can you find Eddie?
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- First Look: New LUCiD Plug-ins for Photos for Mac - September 21, 2016
- Free Webinar: Why Safe Storage is Good Business for Photographers - September 17, 2016
- Sources for Stock Photos - September 15, 2016