If you’re a Mac user, a new camera update has recently shipped (version 5.03). OS X Mavericks provides system-level support for digital camera RAW formats. In order to use these files, you can access them through Aperture or iPhoto on your Mac. You can also browse at the system level looking through folders.
Supported by Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 5.03
- Canon EOS M2
- Resolved an issues that prevented lens correction from working properly with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 images
- Addresses a color cast issue with some OM-D E-M1 images
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016