We’re holding a Google Hangout today (meaning Wednesday, January 22). The topic is Lightroom and we’re going to tackle every photographer’s New Year’s resolution (getting organized). You’ll learn important strategies for import and keeping your photos safe. Of course we’ll thrown in a few tips on developing (we can’t help ourselves).
Here is the URL https://plus.google.com/events/cecgikt5m6fmor43en4ev2s9634
Get Organized in Photoshop Lightroom
Wednesday, January 22 | 10:00AM PT 1:00PM ET
Join hosts Rob Sylvan and Levi Sim plus special guest Gerard Murphy.
- Using collections and smart collections
- Favorite import settings
- How to move folders and photos
- Keywording strategies for organization
- How to reconnect missing photos/folders
- How to create new folders in Lightroom
- How to use the Update Folder command
- Publish services
A Fabulous Prize
Thanks to Mosaic Storage Systems, we’ll have a fantastic prize giveaway. You must attend the event in order to win (and RSVP on our Google+ Event Page). Mosaic will give away a 6 month Pro Membership to their service…
- 2 TB of Online Storage
- Original Photo Backup
- Two Way Lightroom Metadata Sync via App
- Unlimited Lightroom Previews In Mosaic App
Be sure to sign up here: https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c8aunasvtcb8151kckccdg6dsb8
If you are a G+ member, be sure to RSVP to the event and join the community. Nonmembers, there will be a YouTube link posted around the start of the event well update the event page when it goes live.
See you soon!
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Athentech Unveils Two New Version of Perfectly Clear (Including a Free Version) - July 19, 2017
- Plotagraph Plus for iOS is Amazing (and Now Shipping) - July 13, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Using Picture Styles or Controls - June 24, 2017