At Photofocus, we’ve always tried to put the spotlight on talented people. We feel one of the best ways to learn and enjoy photography is by sharing fresh images and new voices.
- Our podcast has interviews with a bunch of inspirational folks three times a month.
- Our Photographer of the Week segment interviews an interesting professional every Monday.
- Take a look at photo history with our A Photographer You Should Know every Sunday.
Now it’s your turn. Each week we’ll be featuring members of the Photofocus community. Part of our New Year’s resolution is to focus on new and emerging talent. As such, Melissa Niu will personally select images from our readers and feature them here on Photofocus.
To be considered:
- Join either our .
- Do not post more than 1 photo a day (or 3 photos a week).
- Melissa picks photos based on a theme and her personal opinions. She favors quality, not quantity.
- If your image is selected, Melissa will contact you via private message.
- You must grant us permission and write a short post about the photo.
We hope you enjoy this look at new images and talent.
Latest posts by Team Photofocus (see all)
- Photofocus Team Participates in the Big Deal - July 2, 2016
- Time is Running Out to Win a Sony A7II and a SpiderLight Hand Strap - June 15, 2016
- Question of the Week: How Much Do You Spend on Photography? - June 1, 2016