As you work in Photoshop, it can get a bit cluttered. There are some useful keyboard shortcuts to make it easier to see your image. Next time try these useful commands instead of constantly opening and closing panels.
If you want to hide your panels, you can quickly toggle them off and on.
- Press the Tab key to hide all the panels.
- Press the Tab key again and they return.
Press Shift+Tab to hide everything except the Options bar and Tools panel.
To focus on only your image:
- Press the F key once to go to Full Screen Mode With Menu Bar.
- Press the F key again to go to Full Screen and hide all the user interface elements.
- Press the F key once more to cycle to Standard Screen Mode.
- You’ll also find the Screen Mode Switcher located at the bottom of the Tools panel.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.