Are you interested in video? Welcome to our series on how to edit video using Adobe Photoshop. In this sixth episode, you’ll learn how to color correct and grade your sequence. You’ll learn how to refine the color and exposure of video footage. You’ll also learn how to use Lookup Tables in order to quickly apply a style to several clips. The Photoshop editing interface is easy to learn and master.
Can’t see the video? Click here.
We have one more video to go… here’s what you might have missed.
- Setting up Photoshop to Edit Video
- Organize Your Videos with Bridge
- Assembling a Video Edit with Photoshop
- Add Sound to Your Photoshop Video
- Working with Transitions and Titles in Photoshop
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Composing Shots - October 21, 2017
- Athentech Unveils Perfectly Clear 3.5 - October 19, 2017
- Macphun Luminar Announces Plans to Support Lightroom Users - October 19, 2017