I wanted to take just a moment to let you know how our will be evolving in the next year. Currently, many of you subscribe to get tweets about the new stories we’ve published. We’ll keep publishing those.
But we plan to add additional tweets too.
- News about contests (we have a new one coming really soon!)
- Free giveaways for our followers
- Reminders for Google+ Hangouts
- Occasional replies to those who send us messages
We promise that we’ll keep it light. We know that most of you follow us to get just a bit of photo news each day.
Let us know what sorts of Tweets you want more (or less) of in the comments below.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Batch Processing Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 28) - June 19, 2018
- Sharing with System and Social Services in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 27) - June 16, 2018
- Exporting Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 26) - June 12, 2018