I wanted to take just a moment to let you know how our will be evolving in the next year. Currently, many of you subscribe to get tweets about the new stories we’ve published. We’ll keep publishing those.
But we plan to add additional tweets too.
- News about contests (we have a new one coming really soon!)
- Free giveaways for our followers
- Reminders for Google+ Hangouts
- Occasional replies to those who send us messages
We promise that we’ll keep it light. We know that most of you follow us to get just a bit of photo news each day.
Let us know what sorts of Tweets you want more (or less) of in the comments below.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Sunday Comics: Stuff People Say To Photographers - April 23, 2017
- Photofocus Unveils Video Training Library (Try Two Classes for Free!) - April 18, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: A Stable Platform to Shoot From - April 15, 2017