This week’s show, Rich tracks down Scott Bourne (who really is enjoying being retired) to talk photography. Rich showed up at Scott’s place in Vegas with a microphone and refused to leave until Scott agreed to be on the show. Okay… that’s a slight exaggeration, but we hope you have as much fun with the show as we did. We talk about a bunch of timely issues for photographers of all skill levels.
Here is the new podcast feed:
Join Rich and Scott as they talk about a bunch of winter oriented photo topics. Get ready for shooting great pictures this holiday season with a buffet of photo knowledge.
Rich and Scott discuss:
- How to properly expose for white backgrounds (snow and sand)
- How to avoid condensation on your lens from temperature changes
- How to get your gear ready to shoot outdoors
- Great gifts for photographers (or yourself)
- Why batteries run down fast in the cold
- Long exposure and remote controls
- How to be in your holiday photos
- The Nikon Df
Disclaimer: This show presents several ideas and techniques that we hope help you. These are just some ways of approaching the issues at hand. Combine with your own skill for best results.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Humor: Photoshop Rap - March 19, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing a Camera for DSLR Video - March 18, 2017
- Lr FAQ: How do I Backup my Lightroom Edits? - March 14, 2017