A few of you told us you were having trouble purchasing the Photoshop Photography Program. We checked in with Adobe and they decided to extend the program for a few more days through December 8.
The Photoshop Photography Program is available to anyone who wants to participate (but only until December 8, 2013). The Photoshop Photography Program includes the following for US $9.99/month with a 12-month commitment:
- Photoshop CC
- Lightroom 5
- 20GB of online storage
- Behance ProSite
- Access to training resources on Creative Cloud Learn
- Ongoing updates and upgrades
The website tells you the price for other countries. Visit their website or call their customer support if you have questions.
Get the deal here http://adobe.com/go/photographyoffer/
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- 44 Free Presets for Photomatix - July 25, 2016
- Choosing the Right Camera for Video Shooting - July 12, 2016
- Creating Dynamic Black and White Images with Expanded Dynamic Range - July 10, 2016