A few of you told us you were having trouble purchasing the Photoshop Photography Program. We checked in with Adobe and they decided to extend the program for a few more days through December 8.
The Photoshop Photography Program is available to anyone who wants to participate (but only until December 8, 2013). The Photoshop Photography Program includes the following for US $9.99/month with a 12-month commitment:
- Photoshop CC
- Lightroom 5
- 20GB of online storage
- Behance ProSite
- Access to training resources on Creative Cloud Learn
- Ongoing updates and upgrades
The website tells you the price for other countries. Visit their website or call their customer support if you have questions.
Get the deal here http://adobe.com/go/photographyoffer/
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Batch Processing Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 28) - June 19, 2018
- Sharing with System and Social Services in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 27) - June 16, 2018
- Exporting Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 26) - June 12, 2018