This week’s show is both a look back and a look forward with Photofocus founder Scott Bourne. Scott shares with us the history of Photofocus. We also talk through his upcoming plans and some big news.
Rich and Scott discuss:
- The history of Photofocus
- What will happen on November 2nd
- What is Scott most proud of
- Challenges in the early days of the web
- History of podcasting on Photofocus
- Best part of running Photofocus
- The future of Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Sharing with System and Social Services in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 27) - June 16, 2018
- Exporting Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 26) - June 12, 2018
- Saving a Native File in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 25) - June 9, 2018