This week’s show is both a look back and a look forward with Photofocus founder Scott Bourne. Scott shares with us the history of Photofocus. We also talk through his upcoming plans and some big news.
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/116798726″ params=”color=ff9d5b&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Rich and Scott discuss:
- The history of Photofocus
- What will happen on November 2nd
- What is Scott most proud of
- Challenges in the early days of the web
- History of podcasting on Photofocus
- Best part of running Photofocus
- The future of Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Want to Get Your Hands on a Canon 5D Mark IV Early? - August 29, 2016
- Editing with Photoshop Face-Aware Liquify on a Microsoft Surface - August 17, 2016
- Creating a Timelapse Sequence with Lightroom - August 15, 2016