In this tutorial I walk you through my entire process to develop this image. You’ll learn how to:
- Make adjustments in Camera Raw (or Lightroom)
- Paint in selective adjustments to remove shadows
- Remove distracting elements with the Clone Stamp and Healing Brush tools
- Improve accuracy with the Quick Selection tool
This is a complete workflow I used to create this image (which made the Upcoming list at 500px).
Disclaimer: This is just one way to use Photoshop.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Photomatix Pro Version 6 is Now Shipping - May 26, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Frame Rate - May 20, 2017
- Gear Review: Formatt Hitech Firecrest Patrick Di Fruscia Essentials Kit - May 18, 2017