The growth of broadband video has had an impact on the viewing habits of its users. Want to increase your business opportunities, start making and posting videos for your clients. Befiore you say its too hard… consider these facts.
According to the Pew Internet & American Life Project, in 2013:
- 31% of American adult internet users upload or post videos online.
- 18% of American adult internet users post videos they have created or recorded themselvesmany of whom hope their creations go viral.
- 78% of American adult internet users watch or download videos.
If youre waiting for a business oppurtunity, its arrived. If you think the technology is too expensive or to hard, it isn’t. Welcome to the revolution.
For full details on these statistics be sure to read the Pew Research Centers report The State of Online Video. Its available at http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2013/Online-Video.aspx for free.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Aurora HDR 2018 and RetouchIng with Luminar 2018 (part 12) - April 24, 2018
- Reducing Chromatic Aberration in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 11) - April 21, 2018
- Removing Ghost Images with Deghosting in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 10) - April 17, 2018