A popular camera that I like to keep in my back is the GoPro Hero3. While I don’t use it as my primary camera, I find it helpful lots of shooting situations. I’ll use it for time-lapse, point-of-view, underwater, and aerial photography. There really are a lot of things to love at the price point.
- What is a GoPro? Where did these cameras come from and what are they good for?
- The GoPro bodies. What are the challenges with the form factor?
- Essential GoPro gear. What do you need to get the best shots?
- Powering the GoPro. How can a little camera use so much juice?
- Accessing GoPro menus. How to stop driving yourself nuts pushing buttons and actually see what youre doing.
- Essential menu commands. Which commands will get you a quality shot?
You can check out more Lynda videos in this series here.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Humor: Photoshop Rap - March 19, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing a Camera for DSLR Video - March 18, 2017
- Lr FAQ: How do I Backup my Lightroom Edits? - March 14, 2017