At this year’s NAB, the Photofocus team got a chance to catch up with HP about their new computers. This one we had to keep a secret until it was announced. We think the HP ZBook 14 is a well-designed machine for photographers to take on the road.
[vimeo 74305008 w=A]
- Weight starts around 3.5 pounds
- You can get up to 16 GB of RAM
- i5 or i7 processor
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Editing with Photoshop Face-Aware Liquify on a Microsoft Surface - August 17, 2016
- Creating a Timelapse Sequence with Lightroom - August 15, 2016
- Creating a Panoramic Photo - August 13, 2016