At this year’s NAB, the Photofocus team got a chance to catch up with HP about their new computers. This one we had to keep a secret until it was announced. We think the HP ZBook 14 is a well-designed machine for photographers to take on the road.
- Weight starts around 3.5 pounds
- You can get up to 16 GB of RAM
- i5 or i7 processor
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Athentech Unveils Two New Version of Perfectly Clear (Including a Free Version) - July 19, 2017
- Plotagraph Plus for iOS is Amazing (and Now Shipping) - July 13, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Using Picture Styles or Controls - June 24, 2017