Rich Harrington has two great guests on the show this week.
First up, a return from Panoramic, Landscape, and HDR guru Ron Pepper. We explore myths about HDR, killer techniques, and advanced controls. No matter what your style of shooting or subject matter, you’ll learn a ton.
- A complete understanding of exposure
- Bracketing tips for capturing any scene
- How to master exposure
- Shooting HDR handheld
- How to remove Ghosting objects and deal with moving subjects
- How to work within the limitations of your camera
- How many shots to take for the best HDR
- Using Photomatix and Photoshop for HDR
You’ll also meet the new editor of Photofocus, Melissa Niu. She’s got a true passion for showcasing the best folks in the photo industry. You’ll hear Melissa on future shows and see her work on the website.
Disclaimer: This show presents several ideas and techniques that we hope help you. These are just some ways of approaching the issues at hand. Combine with your own skill for best results.
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Aerial 360˚ Photos Workflow - September 20, 2017
- How do I fix an image that’s too dark in Lightroom? - September 18, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: The Exposure Triangle - September 16, 2017