If you are an Adobe customer, you have no reason to not be using the latest version of the tools. If your a current Adobe customer whop owns Photoshop CS3 or higher, there is a great new (extremely time-limited) deal.
You can get
- Photoshop CC.
- Lightroom 5
- 20 GB of online storage
- Behance ProSite
- Ongoing upgrades and updates to Photoshop and Lightroom
How much you ask? $9.99/month
Thats right… $9.99 a month (pricing varies outside of the US). For those of you who said Creative Cloud was too expensive… are you happy now?
The important details..
- This is the ongoing price… it is expected to stay the price. It is not a promotional price.
- This is not a “price lock” in terms of a guarantee that this price will remain the same for ever it might go up to, say, $10.99/month in 2015 but Adobe says they do not have any intentions of raising the price.
- If you sign up in October 2013, then when you renew in October 2014 the price will still be $9.99 per month. Adobe says that they do not currently have any intention of raising this price.
- You have to be a current Adobe customer (Photoshop CS3 or higher)
- You need to sign up by December 31, 2013
- The ability to sign up for this deal will be out in the next couple of weeks.
- Those of you who are already Creative Cloud customers will have options to take advantage of this deal too.
The official details will be posted at at Photoshop.com blog today. In the meantime, download the 30-day demo of Creative Cloud and start working.
Well have some more official word from Adobe soon… and keep reading Photofocus to find out more. Were at Photoshop World all week so well have more news soon.
If you are not attending Photoshop World, watch the rest of the keynote as a live stream here: http://photoshopworld.com/live/
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Removing Ghost Images with Deghosting in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 10) - April 17, 2018
- Aligning Source Images with Aurora HDR 2018 (part 9) - April 14, 2018
- When to Load Raw and when to Use Preprocessed Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 8) - April 10, 2018