Rich Harrington has a special guest on this week’s show. We catch up with best-selling author Jeff Revell, creator of the Snapshots to Great Shots series. Jeff is specializes in travel, landscape, urban, and nature photography.
[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/104915495″ params=”color=ff9d5b&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Rich and Jeff discuss:
- What matters most when buying a new camera.
- What are the coolest new features to show up the latest crop of cameras.
- What is photowalking and
why you should get involved.
- Jeff’s favorite places to learn photography.
- Practical advice for photographers.
- Where to find Jeff..
Disclaimer: This show presents several ideas and techniques that we hope help you. These are just some ways of approaching the issues at hand. Combine with your own skill for best results.
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Circle Jeff on Google+.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Choosing the Right Camera for Video Shooting - July 12, 2016
- Creating Dynamic Black and White Images with Expanded Dynamic Range - July 10, 2016
- Get the Most Dynamic Range from a Single Raw File - July 8, 2016