Regular readers know that I am a big supporter of photographic education. I know that times are tough for many of you. I know that $598 is a lot of money to come up with. I want to help. I’ve given out scholarships to lots of events. And this year I am continuing my pledge to help people attend Photoshop World in Las Vegas. The event is September 4-6 in Las Vegas.
So here’s the deal. If you want to come, and you REALLY can’t afford it, I’ll chip in. I’ll score you a full conference ticket worth $598 if you can convince me of the following
1. If you are selected you will actually show up. If you accept the scholarship and don’t come you are in for some seriously bad karma because you are taking a spot that someone who WOULD show up could use. So convince me you will come if I select you.
2. You will have to convince me you can afford to get to Vegas and have a place to sleep while you’re here. You’ll be responsible for all your expenses. I’m scoring the conference ticket for you. You have to take care of the rest. If you can hack that, let me know how.
3. You will have to let me know what you hope to get out of the conference and why you want to come.
I have six scholarships to give away. You have until August 1, 2013 Noon to send me your application. Keep it to two paragraphs. Stick with the basics. Convince me that my investment in you is warranted and I’ll send you to PSW.
I need your full contact info including full name, street address, phone, and email. Any application that doesn’t include that info will not be considered.
All applications are considered confidential.
I am excited for the opportunity to help six of you out there make it to one of the best photo conferences in the country.
Don’t miss Photoshop World in Vegas, September 4-6, 2013.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- How To Be A Photofocus Photographer Of The Day - October 20, 2016
- The Single Biggest Advantage Of Being A Micro Four Thirds Camera User - October 20, 2016
- Live Speaker Schedule for Thursday at Photo Plus Expo - October 19, 2016