NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Join Rich and Scott as they talk about a bunch of summer oriented photo topics. Get ready for shooting great pictures this summer with this potluck of photo wisdom.
Rich and Scott discuss:
- Summer travel and photography season
- Favorite places to shoot
- Travel Guide Resources
- How much to pack for a road trip
- Assigning a personal project for the day shooting
- When to buy a new camera
- The FUJI X100S
- Where to Buy New and Used Lenses
- What to look for when buying a used lens
- Do you need model and talent releases
- Apps for model releases
- Do you need Location releases
- Shooting in National Parks
- The benefit of looking like a tourist when shooting photos
Disclaimer: This show presents several ideas and techniques that we hope help you. These are just some ways of approaching the issues at hand. Combine with your own skill for best results.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Please post a review for the Podcast on iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/photofocus/id512223214
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Frame Rate - May 20, 2017
- Gear Review: Formatt Hitech Firecrest Patrick Di Fruscia Essentials Kit - May 18, 2017
- Platypod Ultra – The Best Alternative to a Tripod - May 15, 2017