NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Join Rich and special guest Lightroom expert . Gerard has had a passion for photography since borrowing his Moms Pentax while on family vacations. Later, Gerard was lucky enough to travel the world on business trips where between conference rooms and hotels, he was able to snap thousands of pictures using his trusty Nikon. He is also one of the inventors of Mosaic which helps photographers organize and backup their Lightroom catalogs. He shoots on a Nikon and uses Lightroom on both his Mac and PC.
Rich and Gerard discuss:
- How is Lightroom 5 going to enhance a photographers workflow>
- What makes Lightroom a big release?
- What are Smart Previews?
- The trend of multiple external hard drives and how Lightroom manages them?
- Predictions for future Lightroom additions.
- Other new features of Lightroom 5 that are awesome.
- Choosing Lightroom over Adobe Photoshop or using both.
- Control and ownership over your files.
- Using metadata when importing and saving files.
- Organizing and tagging photos with keywords and flags.
- Evolution of photo storage workflows.
- Back up storage with Lightroom integration.
Disclaimer: This show presents several techniques for managing photos and working with Lightroom. These are not the only methods that work, just a handful of approaches presented for your benefit.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Gerard Murphy
Please post a review for the Podcast on iTunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/photofocus/id512223214
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Removing Ghost Images with Deghosting in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 10) - April 17, 2018
- Aligning Source Images with Aurora HDR 2018 (part 9) - April 14, 2018
- When to Load Raw and when to Use Preprocessed Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 8) - April 10, 2018