For those of you waiting… the new Adobe Creative Cloud apps are ready for download. This includes Photoshop CC, Camera Raw 8, and the released earlier Lightroom 5. If you’ve never downloaded an app from the Creative Cloud, visit creative.adobe.com to get the Adobe Application Manager.
- Launch the Adobe Application Manager. Check your Applications folder or use the Start menu.
- Sign in with your Creative Cloud username and password.
- Click Install next to the name of any app you want to install and use.
You can get a 30 day trial here https://creative.adobe.com/plans
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Sunday Comics: Stuff People Say To Photographers - April 23, 2017
- Photofocus Unveils Video Training Library (Try Two Classes for Free!) - April 18, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: A Stable Platform to Shoot From - April 15, 2017