NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Join Rich and Scott as they discuss the “Reset Concept.” Learn how to deal with a shoot with everything seems to be going wrong. Learn how to mentally reset as well as how to reset your gear so you can make a fresh start.
The second half of the show will inspire you as we hear from Katrin Eismann. She is a well-respected author, educator, and photographer. She is also the Chair of the Digital Photography Department at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. Katrin is recognized as a positive role model for young women who are seeking insights and opportunities in the field of digital technology and fine art.
Rich and Katrine discuss
- How philosophy and politics led Katrin into photography
- Preserving your legacy and images
- Katrin expresses her point of view and imagination in collages
- Ethics in photography in regards to compositing, journalists, & social media
- How social media is affecting the future of photo journalists
- Is there too much photography
- Is there still a role for photo education in a whole of iPhone photography and social media
- Advice about not getting lost in lens, gear and tech talk as a photographer
- Katrin’s favorite iPhone apps: Camera plus, Pure Shot, Slow Shutter, Bracket Mode, Snapseed
- Why should someone consider enrolling in traditional education
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- How To Be A Photofocus Photographer Of The Day - October 20, 2016
- The Single Biggest Advantage Of Being A Micro Four Thirds Camera User - October 20, 2016
- Live Speaker Schedule for Thursday at Photo Plus Expo - October 19, 2016