A lot of folks don’t know that Adobe often releases software early as part of its Adobe Labs program. Here you’ll find “prerelease” candidates which simply means software that every thinks is good enough to ship but they want to test a little longer.
A new version of Adobe Camera Raw was released version 8.1. It is a beta version and will work until June 30, 2013.
Here’s what’s new
- Using a retina display? HiDPI capable monitors are supported.
- New Camera support
- New lens profiles for automatic lens correction.
- A new DNG Converter to reprocess raw files to a lossless format.
New Camera Support
- Hasselblad H5D-60
- Olympus PEN E-P5
- Olympus PEN E-PL6
- Phase One IQ260
- Pentax Ricoh GR
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G6
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LF1
New Lens Profiles
|Canon PowerShot G1 X||Canon|
|Canon PowerShot G15||Canon|
|Hasselblad HCD 4.8/24||Hasselblad|
|NIKON COOLPIX A||Nikon|
|NIKON COOLPIX P330||Nikon|
|Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR||Nikon|
|HD PENTAX-D FA645 MACRO 90mm F2.8ED AW SR||Pentax|
|HD PENTAX-DA 560mm F5.6ED AW||Pentax|
|SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC HSM A013||Canon|
|SIGMA 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM C013||Nikon|
|SIGMA 19mm F2.8 DN A013||Olympus|
|SIGMA 30mm F2.8 DN A013||Olympus|
|SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC HSM A013||Sigma|
|SIGMA 19mm F2.8 DN A013||Sony|
|SIGMA 30mm F2.8 DN A013||Sony|
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- Think Tank Photo’s Airport TakeOff 2.0 – First Look - March 25, 2017
- Alaska Eagle Photography Diary 2017 – Part 2 - March 20, 2017
- Alaska Eagle Photography Diary 2017 – Part 1 - March 13, 2017