To our loyal listeners… I apologize deeply for the delayed post. I broke my own rule about backing up to 3 locations and had to wait for a lost bag to arrive. Hope you enjoy this fun interview. We’ll be back with a bonus podcast from Adobe MAX in a short bit too.
NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich takes a deep dive with photographer and photograph expert Ben Willmore.
- Traveling nonstop to find photos
- Why he literally lives out of his camera bag
- His love of Americana and engineering
- When he chooses to shoot HDR
- His post workflow to finish images for professional printing
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016