NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich takes a deep dive with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom product manager Sharad Mangalick.
- Learn about all the new features in Lightroom 5 Public Beta
- How can you try Lightroom out for free? Adobe Labs link for Lightroom 5 Beta – http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom5/
- Why does Adobe offer public betas?
- How can you give feedback. Forum specifically created for customers to provide feedback on Lightroom 5 beta – http://forums.adobe.com/community/labs/lightroom5/
What else is in the new app?
Lightroom 5 beta resource list http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2013/04/lr-5-beta-resources.html
- Where can you get video tutorials? Lightroom YouTube channel –
- Download the episode here…
Connect with Adobe on social media:
- Facebook –
- Twitter –
- Follow Sharad directly
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Sharing with System and Social Services in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 27) - June 16, 2018
- Exporting Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 26) - June 12, 2018
- Saving a Native File in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 25) - June 9, 2018