NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich and Scott catch up post NAB and chat about new gear and fatal flaws of photographers.
- A new micro four thirds camera for video and time-lapse from Blackmagic Design
- Scott’s review of the Nikon D7100
- Do new Nikon’s have a noise problem or a film look benefit?
- The dangers of Pixel Peeping
- Don’t miss the Photoshop World Expo in Orlando this week (and say hi to Rich)
- Check out the New HDR Learning Center
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016