NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich and Scott record a special podcast live from Alaska. They breakdown how they get ready for a professional shoot.
- What gear to bring and what to leave
- How to get gear on location
- How to get the shot by setting objectives
- Using multiple camera bodies
- Scott’s Eagle shot he’s still trying to get
- Pre-visualization strategies
- What makes a great photo
- How to photograph birds
- What is the best depth of field for action?
- Plus the announcement of our new HDR Learning Center
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Choosing the Right Camera for Video Shooting - July 12, 2016
- Creating Dynamic Black and White Images with Expanded Dynamic Range - July 10, 2016
- Get the Most Dynamic Range from a Single Raw File - July 8, 2016