NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich and Scott record a special podcast live from Alaska. They breakdown how they get ready for a professional shoot.
- What gear to bring and what to leave
- How to get gear on location
- How to get the shot by setting objectives
- Using multiple camera bodies
- Scott’s Eagle shot he’s still trying to get
- Pre-visualization strategies
- What makes a great photo
- How to photograph birds
- What is the best depth of field for action?
- Plus the announcement of our new HDR Learning Center
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.