NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich and Scott record a special podcast live from Alaska. They breakdown the gear they brought and share an in-depth look at camera support.
- Lightweight support including the Joby Gorillapod
- Ultra-portable travel tripods
- Using a slider
- A High Hat for video shooting
- Going with a solid set of legs
- Why tripods are called sticks in the first place
- Getting gear onto small airplanes
- Practical advice for traveling with equipment
- How to approach prepping for a shoot on the road
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Frame Rate - May 20, 2017
- Gear Review: Formatt Hitech Firecrest Patrick Di Fruscia Essentials Kit - May 18, 2017
- Platypod Ultra – The Best Alternative to a Tripod - May 15, 2017