I wanted to share a video that I recently shot on HDR. It was a look at the shooting process produced with a friend of mine, . I went shooting at Great Fall National Park along the Potomac River (think George Washington and a boat). We look at the whole shooting process on both Canon and Nikon bodies.
In this show you will learn:
- The benefits of High Dynamic Range photography
- The camera settings needed to achieve HDR photography
- How to work with moving subjects when capturing HDR images
- What gear you need to capture HDR Photography
- The benefits for using a remote shutter release
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016