NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich and Scott sit down this week to discuss making great pictures.
- Composition guidelines
- Lens selection
- Changing your shooting time
- Shooting a series to tell a story
- Depth and backgrounds
- Changing composition
- Building relationships
- Adobe software Trends
- Importance of smart objects
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Question of the Week: Why Haven’t You Turned Professional? - February 26, 2017
- Humor: Unplugged Weddings - February 26, 2017
- Macphun Tip: Master Luminar Adjustment Layers - February 25, 2017