Inside of Photoshop you’ll find an extension called Mini Bridge. This essentially gives you the most useful tools of Bridge within Photoshop. This useful panel helps you with tasks related to browsing and opening your files. Mini Bridge lets you visually browse your files. Mini Bridge can make it easier to manage files by ranking, sorting, and renaming them.
- In order to use Mini Bridge, you must have already launched Bridge.
- Choose File > Browse in Mini Bridge to open the panel. The panel is likely docked at the bottom of your screen.
- Use the Favorites list and navigation controls to locate your images.
Mini Bridge gives you many of the same benefits of Bridge without having to leave Photoshop.
This post is a sneak peak of our new Photoshop book which will be released this Spring.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Covering the Scene - November 18, 2017
- Luminar 2018 First Look | RAW Develop - November 16, 2017
- Adobe Releases Lightroom Downloader App to Recover Images from Cloud - November 13, 2017