NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Joining Rich this week is World Photographer Deborah Sandidige (http://www.deborahsandidge.com). She is well-known for her long exposure and infrared work.
- Practical techniques to achieve the best look
- Advice for converting a camera for infrared shooting
- Which filters to get for long-exposure work
- Her love of timelapse
- How to prepare for location photography
- Advice on traveling the globe
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016