For the last four years I’ve had the honor of being a member of the Skip’s Summer School faculty. This year I’ll be speaking at the THIRVE event in Vegas, March 8 and 9th at the Hampton Inn right across from the famous In & Out Burger just off the Las Vegas Strip.
As is my custom, I am giving scholarships to needy photographers who want to attend but cannot afford the $129 ticket price. You have to get to Vegas on your own and arrange your own lodging, but if selected, you’ll get an all – access pass to the event, and free lunch on Saturday.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship here are the rules.
1. Only apply if you are certain you can attend and have a way to Vegas and a place to stay while in town.
2. Only apply if you are truly needed. Ticket price is just $129, but if you really can’t afford it – I will buy your ticket provided you send me an email of up to 200 words explaining why you want to come, what you hope to accomplish and your promise to attend if selected.
I’ll pick up to 10 people to award scholarships to. Deadline for submission is February 19, 2013, 1:00 pm PST.
To apply for a scholarship contact me at [email protected]
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- The Argument For Using Software To Help You Complete Your Images - July 17, 2016
- Announcing Plotagraph – A Whole New Way Of Creating Dynamic Images - July 13, 2016
- My Week At The Out Of Chicago Photo Conference - July 5, 2016