Short and sweet. If you know nothing about car photography beyond what I share here, your car photographs will be satisfying.
1. Always try to shoot at sunrise or sunset.
2. Always have a good clean background and pray for clouds.
3. Use a wide angle lens
4. Always shoot from a low angle
5. Always turn the car’s lights on.
That’s it. You do those five things (all of which are there to be seen in this photo I made of my new Jeep Trailhawk) and you’ll get a great result.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- Thanks For The Memories - March 31, 2017
- Alaska Eagle Photography Diary 2017 – Part 3 - March 29, 2017
- Perfectly Clear Complete Version 3.0 – A Quick Look - March 29, 2017