Short and sweet. If you know nothing about car photography beyond what I share here, your car photographs will be satisfying.
1. Always try to shoot at sunrise or sunset.
2. Always have a good clean background and pray for clouds.
3. Use a wide angle lens
4. Always shoot from a low angle
5. Always turn the car’s lights on.
That’s it. You do those five things (all of which are there to be seen in this photo I made of my new Jeep Trailhawk) and you’ll get a great result.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- Beginner’s Photography Tip: It’s Important To Select Your Focus Point - September 24, 2016
- How To Be A Photofocus Photographer Of The Day - September 19, 2016
- A Year With The Platypod Pro - September 19, 2016