Inside Adobe Photoshop , you’ll often find Easter Eggs. Not real eggs, but little jokes left over by the programmers. Many have come and gone over the years, but there’s a new one tied to the shades of the user interface. How dark are the elements around the screen?
Currently the shades look like this.
But you can change how they look
But you can find the Easter Eggs this way
- Photoshop > Preferences > Interface… (Mac)
- Edit > Preferences > Interface… (Windows)
To make them look like Bread:
- Shift + Opt + Cmd + click on a gray chip = Bread (Mac)
- Shift + Alt + Ctrl + click on a gray chip = Bread (Windows)
or like Coffee. just repeat the process and click again.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choosing the Right Frame Rate - May 20, 2017
- Gear Review: Formatt Hitech Firecrest Patrick Di Fruscia Essentials Kit - May 18, 2017
- Platypod Ultra – The Best Alternative to a Tripod - May 15, 2017